Edge protection for cross laminated timer builds which enables full access to leading edges and installation at ground level.
A revolution in CLT edge protection
Edge protection can be installed to the timber section at ground level for immediate ‘working at height’ protection. This requires no secondary fix, the barrier is installed on the section using the standard RAPID EPS equipment.
- The most efficient edge protection system on the market, offering the widest fixing centres at 2700mm, leading to fewer components and vastly reducing installation time
- Single or increased height edge protection for total enclosure
- Edge protection barriers in three sizes: full (2900mm), half (1400mm) and quarter (1075mm)
- Surface fix only needs two fixings
- Face fix only requires four M8 x100s. For more details on this, please get in touch with one of our experts via our Contact Page
- Barriers are incredibly light but robust, allowing edge protection for leading edge, internal voids and lift shafts.
- Only two main components (post and barrier) for easy management on site
- Flexible components allowing simple indexing to suit variable requirements
RAPIDs Timber Frame Edge Protection System uses three attachments:
- Face Mount timber frame animation, with four fixings, as featured in the above video.
- Web fix bracket (with four fixings using face mounting plate) incremental indexing facility to cater for overhangs in excess of 900mm
- Dual Purpose Stand (with two fixings) for horizontal surface